Universal's Islands of Adventure Philadelphia is a theme park located right next to Universal Studios Pennsylvania that opened in June 5, 2006 as part of the 10th Anniversary Celebration.
- Port of Entry - Main Entrance of the park
- DC Nation - Themed to DC Comics
- Literature Zone - Three sub-areas based on children's books
- Schoolasticland- Themed to Scholastic books such as Clifford the Big Red Dog, The Magic School Bus, Franklin, Captain Underpants etc.
- The Story World of Eric Carle - Themed to Eric Carle books such as The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Seuss Landing- Themed to Dr. Seuss books
- PBS Kids Island of Fun - Themed to PBS Kids shows
- Cartooniversal Philadelphia
- Timeless Lagoon- Themed to old cartoons
- Nickelodeon Silme City - Themed to Nickelodeon shows
- Cartoon Network Central- Themed to Cartoon Network shows
- The Game Zone - Themed to games from Nintendo, Sega, PopCap, ROBLOX and Bandi Namco
Attractions, parades, resturants, and shopsEdit
Port of EntryEdit
- Choose your Own Adventure
- Halloween Horror Nights: Islands of Fear - A nightly Halloween celebration with various horror themed attractions, full of actors who sneak up on unsuspected guests, and scare them with chainsaws or loud screaming. The Scarezone's and house's . scheduled for this year are.
- Port Of Evil
- Darkest Night /Black Hand
- Trick R Treat
- Micheal Jackson and the Evil Takeover
- Alien: Covenant
- Nickelodeon Under Siege/Maximum Plankton/ Plankton's Mix And Mingle. Note: Same Like The Universal Studios Williamsburg's HHN Version.
- Boo-land Located At Schoolasticland.
- Treat And Foons.
- Tosixc City.
- Hide And Shreeek!.
- TPA You Can Add More..